Paperwork or electronic audition/interview is due March 1st.
The audition/interview date for scholarships is always the first Saturday in March in the Performing Arts Building, Studio Theater at 1 pm.
Scholarship application process
ALL applicants must complete the following:
- Scholarship application form
- Letter of intent (this should include a statement of your intent to study Theatre at NAU, and also your financial need.)
- Current transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current FERPA form
New applicants must also include:
- Official transcripts
New NAU Theatre scholarship applicants
NAU Theatre uses Acceptd, one of the nation’s fastest growing arts program resources, for digital submission of application materials.
- If you auditioned/interviewed with our faculty at a recruitment event like Thespian Conference, you do not need to upload an audition or portfolio. Please check the appropriate box and it will direct you to upload the paperwork.
- If you are unable to attend the on-campus interview, please follow the instructions for uploading your audition or portfolio/interview.
- If you are auditioning in person on the first Saturday in March please note that audition/interview times are on a first come first serve basis. We will have a stage manager there to assist with sign-ups.
- Audition: 2 contrasting monologues not to exceed 2 minutes in total length (1 minute each is best)