Counseling – student affairs graduate assistant positions
Thank you for your interest in a Counseling – Student Affairs Graduate Assistant Position
We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Application Deadline is Friday, January 15, 2021. The application form and all supporting materials (resume, cover letters, transcripts) must be submitted through the NAU Graduate College application by January 15th to be given priority consideration.
- Dian Squire, CSA Program Coordinator, will contact you electronically between February 8-12, 2021 to share your admission status with the Counseling – Student Affairs M.Ed. academic program.
- Interviews for applicants moving forward into the Graduate Assistant position interview process will take place in February, March, and April 2021 by video conference. These interviews will be scheduled and conducted by the GA hiring departments.
- GA positions will be offered between mid-March and mid-April along with the admissions offer into the Counseling – Student Affairs program, if applicable.
- If any GA positions remain unfilled, the application form will reopen and eligible applicants will be contacted and encouraged to apply.
- We anticipate Graduate Assistant positions opening in the following areas for 2021-2022:
- Residential Life Graduate Hall Director (multiple positions)
- Residential Life Staff and Community Development
- Residential Life Residential Colleges (multiple positions)
- First-Generation Programs, First Scholars
- Academic Success Center – Weekly Tutoring Program
- Academic Success Center – Supplemental Instruction
- Campus Event Operations and Support
- Leadership and Student Success, Residential Life
- First-Generation Programs – Student Support Services (multiple positions)
- Peer Jacks Mentoring
- Transfer & Online Connections
- Athletics (multiple positions)
- Office of Alumni Engagement Graduate Assistant (Wilson Family Lumberjacks Thrive)
- Career Development
- Student Employment
- Office of the Dean of Students (Parent and Family Services)
- Office of the Dean of Students (Student Organization Development)
- Office of the Dean of Students (Fraternity and Sorority Life)
- University Admissions – Recruitment & Events
- Residential Life GA Application
To speak with someone about the program or to schedule a visit,
contact Dian Squire, CSA Program coordinator, at Dian.Squire@nau.edu