Student affairs graduate assistantships
Thank you for your interest in a Student Affairs Graduate Assistantship
We are currently accepting applications for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Application Deadline is Tuesday, January 15, 2019. The application form and all supporting materials (resume, cover letters, transcripts) must be submitted by January 15th to be given priority consideration.
- Cindy Payne, CSA Program Coordinator, will contact you February 1 – 28, 2019 to schedule interviews.
- Interviews will take place between February 11 – March 8 by video conference.
- GA positions will be offered between March 11 – April 1, 2019 along with the admissions offer into the Counseling Student Affairs program, if applicable.
- If any GA positions remain unfilled, the application form will reopen.
- We anticipate Graduate Assistant positions opening in the following areas for 2019-2020:
- Housing and Residence Life Graduate Hall Director (multiple positions)
- Housing and Residence Life Residential College (multiple positions)
- Fraternity Life and Sorority Life – Office of Student Life (multiple positions)
- Transfer and Online Connections
- Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Gateway Student Success Center/Academic Advisement (multiple positions)
- Student Support Services
- Office of Inclusion (multiple positions)
- Center for International Education (multiple positions)
- Peer Jacks Mentoring (multiple positions)
- Office of Indigenous Student Success
- Academic Success Centers (multiple positions)
- Graduate Assistant Position Descriptions 2019-2020
- Enrollment Management & Student Affairs Graduate Assistant Application
Please complete the application for the M.Ed. Counseling Student Affairs program through the Graduate College Website and upon receipt of your application, we will contact you directly with additional information and an application for the CSA Graduate Assistant positions. Those interested in positions with Housing and Residence Life should apply immediately, using the Housing and Residence Life application live link immediately below:
- Housing and Residence Life GA Application
Want to learn more about Graduate Assistantships with Housing and Residence Life? Get the inside scoop.
If you have questions about the application process please email…
Cindy Payne, CSA Program Coordinator
To speak with someone about the program or to schedule a visit,
contact Cindy Payne, CSA Program coordinator, at email@example.com