Department of Educational Psychology

Graduate Students

You will be emailed and sent a letter once accepted into an Educational Psychology (EPS) graduate program.  This communication will contain your assigned advisor.  

Students should contact their advisor as soon as they are notified who that advisor is, and before the planned semester for beginning coursework.  With that initial contact, the student and the advisor should complete an Initial Program of Study.

EPS faculty contact information 

Non-degree Seeking Students

If you are a non-degree seeking student taking classes at the Flagstaff campus and need advisement, please contact the EPS department office.

Extended Campuses Students

If you’re an Extended Campuses (statewide or online) Counseling student, OR in one of our Counseling programs, you should contact your local office.

M.Ed. Human Relations Students

If you are a M.Ed. Human Relations student and need more information or assistance with advising:

For the Flagstaff Campus, contact us at

For the Extended Campus (Online), contact us at 800-426-8315 or

Programs of Study

Use your Program of Study to guide your course selection in consultation with your advisor.