Paperwork or electronic Audition/Interview is due March 1st.
The Audition/Interview date for Scholarships is always the first Saturday in March in the Performing Arts Building, Studio Theater at 1 pm.
Please use the follow link for the application checklist. This will assure that you have all your paperwork in order.
Scholarship Application Process
ALL applicants must complete the following:
- Scholarship Application Form
- Letter of Intent (This should include a statement of your intent to study Theatre at NAU, and also your financial need.)
- Current Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Current FERPA form.
NEW Applicants must also include:
- Official Transcripts
New NAU Theatre Scholarship Applicants
NAU Theatre uses ACCEPT'D for digital submission of application materials.
- If you auditioned/interviewed with our faculty at a recruitment event like Thespian Conference, you do not need to upload an audition or portfolio. Please check the appropriate box and it will direct you to upload the paperwork.
- If you are unable to attend the on-campus interview, please follow the instructions for uploading your audition or portfolio/interview.
- If you are auditioning in person on the first Saturday in March please note that Audition/Interview times are on a first come first serve basis. We will have a stage manager there to assist with sign-ups.
- Please follow this link for the ACCEPT'D page.
- Two (1) minute, contrasting monologues