Deadline for Review Accordion Closed
- January 15
- February 15
- March 15
- April 15
- May 15
- June 15
- July 15
- August 1
- September 15
- October 15
- November 15
- December 1
Find out what our students are saying Accordion Closed
The application to the Master of Global Business Administration Program is an on-line application.
Submit the following materials directly to the Graduate College
Graduate application with $65 application fee
Send official transcripts within 30 days to: Graduate College
PO Box 4125
Flagstaff AZ 86011-4125
Submit the following materials directly to the Master of Global Business Administration program or attach them to the online application above.
Statement of professional experience
Admission to the Master of Global Administration program requires a minimum of 3 years professional work experience. We are looking for mid-career professionals who bring “real-world” experience to share in classroom discussions. Please provide your work experience by following the format in the Professional Experience form.
Click here to access the Professional Experience form.
Instructions for the Peregrine Exam are here.
Instructions for the Case Study are here.
Essay describing how this degree will enhance your professional goals
Please include a thoughtful essay of approximately 500 words in which you address the address the following three questions:
What are your professional goals?
How do your professional goals relate to this program?
How does the Master of Global Business Administration Program enhance your ability to meet your professional goals?
The essay and resume can be submitted with your online application or by email to MGBAdocs@nau.edu.
Three professional references
These should be either academic or career professional contacts that will provide examples of behaviors/characteristics that are an indicator of your ability to succeed in the program. Please provide the reference’s email addresses when filling out the online application and the required program form will be sent directly to your reference for completion.
ADMISSIONS CRITERIA Accordion Closed
• With a Bachelor’s degree in business and an appropriate score on the Peregrine placement exam, no leveling courses are needed. With a Bachelor’s degree in a field other than business combined with a low score on the Peregrine placement exam, the following leveling courses are required with a passing grade of B or higher prior to admission to the program:
- BBA290 – Managerial Accounting & Financial Analysis
- BBA291 – Economic Analysis & Business Law
• Graduate Application
• Official Transcripts
• Resume showing Professional Experience: Admission to the MGBA program requires a minimum of 3 years professional work experience. This program is looking for well-rounded professionals who bring “real-world” experience to share in discussions.
• 2 Essays
o Essay 1: How this degree will enhance your professional goals
o Essay 2: Case study analysis essay
• 3 References: These can be either academic or career professional contacts that will provide examples of behaviors/characteristics that are indicators of ability to succeed in the program.
• No GMAT/GRE entrance exam. Peregrine Exam will be used for placement if students need leveling courses to bring their business knowledge current