The application to the Master of Global Business Administration Program is an online application. Submit the following materials directly to the Graduate College
Graduate application with $65 application fee
Send official transcripts within 30 days to:
PO Box 4125
Flagstaff AZ 86011-4125
Submit the following materials directly to the Master of Global Business Administration program or attach them to the online application above
Statement of professional experience
Admission to the Master of Global Administration program requires a minimum of 3 years professional work experience. We are looking for mid-career professionals who bring “real-world” experience to share in classroom discussions. Please provide your work experience by following the format in the Professional Experience form.
With a Bachelor’s degree in business and an appropriate score on the Peregrine placement exam, no leveling courses are needed. With a Bachelor’s degree in a field other than business combined with a low score on the Peregrine placement exam, the following leveling courses are required with a passing grade of B or higher prior to admission to the program
- Official Transcripts
- Resume showing Professional Experience: Admission to the MGBA program requires a minimum of 3 years professional work experience. This program is looking for well-rounded professionals who bring “real-world” experience to share in discussions.
- 2 essays
- Essay 1: How this degree will enhance your professional goals
- Essay 2: Case study analysis essay
- 3 References: These can be either academic or career professional contacts that will provide examples of behaviors/characteristics that are indicators of ability to succeed in the program.
- No GMAT/GRE entrance exam. Peregrine Exam will be used for placement if students need leveling courses to bring their business knowledge current
- BBA290 – Managerial Accounting & Financial Analysis
- BBA291 – Economic Analysis & Business Law
Essay describing how this degree will enhance your professional goals
Please include a thoughtful essay of approximately 500 words in which you address the address the following three questions:
- What are your professional goals?
- How do your professional goals relate to this program?
- How does the Master of Global Business Administration Program enhance your ability to meet your professional goals?
The essay and resume can be submitted with your online application or by email to MGBAdocs@nau.edu.
Deadline for review
Applications are reviewed by the program monthly with an admission decision within two weeks. Program applications are reviewed on the following dates:
- January 15
- February 15
- March 15
- April 15
- May 15
- June 15
- July 15
- August 1
- September 15
- October 15