There are many possibilities with Sustainable Communities
NAU’s Sustainable Communities program produces graduates with diverse expertise who work in a wide variety of fields and careers. This list below is only a small sampling of the jobs and educational opportunities that our recent graduates have achieved.
What are our alumni doing?
- Lecturer, School of Geography & Sustainable Development, University of St. Andrews, Scotland
- Lead organizer, Valley Interfaith, Rio Grande Valley, Texas
- Coordinator, Rogue Valley Food System Network, Oregon
- Doctoral student, PhD in Interdisciplinary Health, Northern Arizona University
- Sustainable building program manager, Coconino County, Arizona
- CEO, Zoned Properties, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Economic development consultant and small farmer, Burlington, Vermont
- Entrepreneur, Roots Composting, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Worker cooperatives consultant, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sustainability program manager, Sedona, Arizona
- Communications and social media specialist, Wrigley Institute of Sustainability, Arizona State University