Ordering from the archives
Special Collections and Archives is pleased to support the scholarly and creative endeavors of our users by offering high resolution reproductions from our collections.
Low and medium resolution images of photographs and textual material from Cline Library’s Colorado Plateau Digital Collections are always freely available by using the download or print icon in the upper right hand corner of the item record. The only requirement is that you properly credit the item, as described below and in our image use policy.
By using items from the Colorado Plateau Digital Collections, you agree to abide by Special Collections and Archives Image Use Policy for reproduction and permissions.
Crediting Digital Collections items Accordion Closed
- For items from Colorado Plateau Archives or NAU Archives: [Title of item]. [Call number beginning with NAU]. [Collection Name]. Special Collections and Archives, Cline Library, Northern Arizona University.
- For items from the Arizona Historical Society: [Title of item]. [Call number beginning with AHS]. [Collection Name]. Arizona Historical Society, Flagstaff, Arizona.
- For items from the Hopi Cultural Preservation Office: [Title of item]. [Call number beginning with HCPO]. [Collection Name]. Hopi Cultural Preservation Office Archives, Kykotsmovi, Arizona.
- For items from the Grand Canyon Historical Society: [Title of item]. [Call number beginning with NAU]. [Collection Name]. Grand Canyon Historical Society, Flagstaff, Arizona.
- For items from the Grand Canyon National Park Museum: [Title of item]. [Call number beginning with GRCA]. [Collection Name]. Grand Canyon National Park Museum Collection, Grand Canyon, Arizona.
- For items from the Navajo Nation Museum: [Title of item]. [Call number beginning with NNM]. [Collection Name]. Navajo Nation Museum, Window Rock, Arizona.
This information can be found in the item description in the digital collections page:
To order high resolution digital files click on the shopping cart feature, also located in the upper right-hand corner of the item record in the digital collections.
Note that digital files are not delivered immediately – your order will be processed and details provided about delivery within 3 business days.
(gift or to display in your home)
Providing a 501(c) 3 #
(non-profit publication or display)
(for-profit publications or display)
|$20 + tax per image||$20 per image||$50 + tax per image|
To purchase or license images that have not previously been digitized, please read the Digitization on Request Policy before completing the digitization request form below.
To discuss media material such as clips from moving images, oral histories, or other audio files that have not yet been digitized, please contact Special Collections and Archives.