Your guide to the School of Nursing
The School of Nursing at Northern Arizona University provides thorough and in-depth student handbooks for Nursing students. These are your guide for the college experience with us. Use these resources to double-check details about your college journey. All of the School of Nursing student handbooks are available for both undergraduate and graduate students. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact the School of Nursing.
Note: This page contains PDF documents that are currently in the process of being made fully accessible for all users. If you need assistance with accessible documents in the meantime, please contact Disability Resources.
Nursing student handbooks
- Undergraduate (BSN) Student Handbook
- NUR 347 Undergraduate Preceptor Handbook
- NUR 349L Undergraduate Preceptor Handbook
- NUR 408/NUR451 Undergraduate Preceptor Handbook Capstone
- NUR 411L Undergraduate Preceptor Handbook
- NUR 415 Undergraduate Preceptor Handbook
- Accelerated Program Clinical Portfolio
- Traditional Program Clinical Portfolio
Therapeutic skills checklist
Each course required in the BSN program comes with specific clinical therapeutic skills that must be passed effectively for course completion. Each student is responsible for meeting with a clinical instructor to complete these tasks.
- Nursing Therapeutics Skills List
- Therapeutics Skills List Accelerated
- Traditional Book List
- Accelerated Book List
- CEP RN-BSN Book List
- Graduate Book List