NAU’s PhD Interdisciplinary Health Steering Committee
Guided by faculty from both CHHS and SBS
The IH PhD is administered by the Deans of the College of Health and Human Services (CHHS), Lillian U. Smith, DrPH, PMH: https://nau.edu/chhs/office-of-the-dean/ and College of Social and Behavioral Sciences (SBS), Interim Dean, Heidi Wayment, PhD: https://nau.edu/sbs/office-of-the-dean/.
Faculty from CHHS and SBS comprise the IH PhD Steering Committee, with primary responsibility for the organizational aspects of the program. The Steering Committee members are appointed by the Deans of CHHS and SBS, and meets regularly to plan and coordinate the IH PhD program. The Steering Committee also has responsibility for admissions to the IH PhD program and working with program faculty on student progression.
Steering Committee members
- Julie Baldwin, PhD, Health Sciences
- Hendrik de Heer, PhD, Health Sciences
- Ronda Jensen, PhD, Institute for Human Development
- Monica Lininger, PhD, ATC, Athletic Training
- Laura Noll, PhD, Psychological Sciences, Program Directory
- Michelle Parsons, PhD MA, SM, Anthropology (sabbatical AY 22-23)
- Heather Williamson, DrPH, MBA, ORT/L, CPH, Occupational Therapy, Associate Program Director