- Current college student at Coconino Community College or another Arizona Community College.
- Enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe with a Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB)
- A biomedical science and/or behavioral health major (e.g. biomedical science, public health, psychology, biomedical engineering, biology, environmental science
- Nursing majors and other engineering majors are encouraged to seek other opportunities
- Interest in research
A complete Bridges application includes:
- Application form
- Please include a Personal Statement highlighting your education and career goals and include how a summer research experience will help you achieve those goals. (At least 3 paragraphs)
- Copy of all unofficial college transcripts, including current courses.
- Copy of Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or proof of Tribal Enrollment.
- Two letters of recommendation: the letters of recommendation should be from your science, math, health or social science instructors who can comment on your academic performance.
**Incomplete applications will not be accepted.