- Current college student at Coconino Community College or another Arizona Community College.
- Enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe.
A complete Bridges application includes:
- Application form
- Please include a Personal Statement highlighting your education and career goals and include how a summer research experience will help you achieve those goals. (1-2 pages, Typed, Double- Spaced, 12 pt. font, Times New Roman)
- Copy of all unofficial college transcripts, including current courses.
- Copy of Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or proof of Tribal Enrollment.
- Two letters of recommendation: the letters of recommendation should be from your science, math, health or social science instructors who can comment on your academic performance.
**Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Mail or email completed applications to:
Northern Arizona University
PO BOX 5659
Flagstaff, AZ 86011
- Please send all documents together.
- Recommendation forms are to be sent separately by the individuals providing recommendation.