Next steps for Flagstaff transfer students
Complete the checklist below to reserve your space in our upcoming class:
- Paying your enrollment fee secures your spot and allows you to register for orientation.
- Spring: The enrollment fee is $250 and is refundable until December 1.
- Fall: The enrollment fee is $250 and is refundable until May 1.
2. Set up your NAU email
- Activate your NAU email account and password at nau.edu/password, then access and check your NAU email regularly at gmail.nau.edu. You should also continue to check your personal email account, as well as your LOUIE account regularly for important updates: nau.edu/LOUIE.
3. Apply for financial aid
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after it becomes available each fall. NAU’s priority filing date is April 1.
- Be sure to include NAU institution code 001082.
- Renew it each year to qualify for many types of financial aid.
- Undocumented students who are ineligible to complete the FAFSA can complete the CSS profile using NAU school code 4006.
4. Send us your transcripts if you haven’t already
- Have official transcripts sent from all schools previously attended.
Send all transcripts to:
Northern Arizona University
PO Box 4084
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4084
5. Find and apply for housing
- A variety of upper-division, on-campus housing options are available for transfer students.
- Learn more about off-campus housing resources with Louie’s List.
- Complete your Priority Enrollment profile and our advising team will reach out to you to help plan your class schedule.
8. Upload important documents
- A handful of degree programs require a separate application from the general NAU application for admission.