Next steps to enrollment
Once you’ve been admitted to NAU as a Flagstaff transfer student
Complete the checklist below to secure your space in our next class.
- Paying your enrollment fee secures your place in our next class and allows you to register for orientation.
- Spring: The enrollment fee is $250 and is refundable until December 1.
- Fall: The enrollment fee is $250 and is refundable until May 1.
- Complete your Priority Enrollment profile and our advising team will reach out to help plan your classes.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as it becomes available October 1.
- Renew it each year to qualify for many types of financial aid.
- The university’s institution code is 001082. NAU’s priority filing date for transfer students is February 1.
- After you pay your enrollment fee, you have access to online orientation.
- If you didn’t upload transcripts from all institutions attended when you applied, have official copies submitted by July 1. Send to:
Northern Arizona University
Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation
PO Box 4084
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4084
7. Send test scores
- ACT (school code 0086), SAT (school code 4006)
Veteran and Military Connected Students
For information, guidance, and specific next steps view the Veteran and Military Connected Checklist – your resource for VA benefits, getting connected, academic resources, and more for all military-connected students: