Next Steps to Enrollment
Once you’ve been admitted to NAU as a Flagstaff transfer student
Complete the checklist below to secure your space in our next class.
- Paying your enrollment deposit secures your place in our next class and allows you to register for Orientation.
- Spring 2018: The enrollment deposit is $250 and is refundable until Dec. 1.
- Fall 2018: The enrollment deposit is $250 and is refundable until May 1.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as it becomes available Oct. 1.
- Renew it each year to qualify for many types of financial aid.
- The university’s institution code is 001082. NAU’s priority filing date for transfer students is Feb 1.
- After you pay your enrollment deposit, check your NAU email for a link to online Orientation. You may also attend on-campus Orientation.
- Become eligible to enroll in classes once you complete online Orientation.
6. Submit Transcripts
- If you didn’t upload transcripts from all institutions attended when you applied, have official copies submitted by July 1. Send to:
Northern Arizona University
Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation
PO Box 4084
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4084
7. Send Test Scores
- ACT (school code 0086), SAT (school code 4006)
Veteran and active military students should also complete the following steps:
- For information and guidance, get in touch with NAU’s Veteran Success Center – your resource for VA benefits, getting connected, academic resources, and more for all military-connected students: • email@example.com • (928) 523-VETS(8387)
2. Initiate Your Military/VA Benefits
- To initiate your benefits, you must submit your classes for certification each term or every time you change your schedule. DoDTA users do not need to certify, but must submit tuition assistance authorization to DoDTA@nau.edu.
- If you’re an out-of state veteran or active duty member, you might be eligible for in-state tuition. Review eligibility and learn how to submit documentation.