Next Steps to Enrollment
Once you’ve been admitted to NAU as a Flagstaff freshman
Complete the checklist below to reserve your space in our freshman class.
- Paying your enrollment deposit secures your place in our next class and allows you to apply for housing and register for Orientation.
- Spring 2018: The enrollment deposit is $350 and is refundable until Dec. 1.
- Fall 2018: The enrollment deposit is $350 and is refundable until May 1.
- The housing application opens Sept. 1. We encourage you to apply for housing as soon as you have paid your enrollment deposit, since housing is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Nearly 90 percent of first-year students live on campus, and for good reason. Living on campus isn’t just convenient, it sets you up for success by putting you in the center of everything you need.
- We strongly recommend that all new students live on campus, however should you choose not to live with us, $100 of your $350 enrollment deposit will be credited to your student account.
- Complete your academic profile in Priority Enrollment. You will be placed in classes and finalize your schedule at Orientation.
- Registration opens Oct. 1.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after it becomes available Oct. 1.
- Renew it each year to qualify for many types of financial aid.
- The university’s institution code is 001082. NAU’s priority filing date for first-year students is Nov. 15.
6. Submit Transcripts
- Have final official transcripts sent from your high school.
- Spring deadline: Jan. 5.
- Fall deadline: July 1.
- Send to:
- Northern Arizona University, Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation, PO Box 4084, Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4084
7. Send Test Scores
- ACT (school code 0086), SAT (school code 4006)
Do you have questions about next steps as a NAU Freshman?
888-628-2968 • firstname.lastname@example.org