How and when to apply as an NAU freshman
I’m a freshman student if
- I’ll graduate high school within a year;
- I’ve earned fewer than 12 college credits since graduating from high school;
- I’m dual-enrolled but haven’t graduated from high school.
NAU freshman admission at-a-glance
Freshman admission requirements
What you'll need
- Access your unofficial high school transcripts to self-report your grades and test scores.
- Submit a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Send your official test scores for scholarship consideration. NAU's school codes are ACT 0086 & SAT 4006.
Admissions officersAdmissions officers are knowledgeable and friendly. They'll give you personalized attention throughout the admissions and application process.Find your admissions officer
Important dates and deadlines
June 1, 2020: Enrollment deposit date Your $350 enrollment deposit secures your place in our incoming class and allows you to apply for on-campus housing. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable after June 1, 2020.
July 1, 2020: Submit transcripts Have final official transcripts sent from your high school to:
Northern Arizona University Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation PO Box 4084 Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4084