Next Steps to Enrollment
Once you’ve been admitted to NAU as a community campus student
- Confirm your term and campus to secure your place in our next class.
- Submit official transcripts from each community college or university you have attended or are currently attending. Visit Transfer Admission Requirements for high school transcript and GED score requirements.
- Send to:
Northern Arizona University
Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation
PO Box 4084
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4084
3. Submit Your Test Scores (if you’ve attended high school in the past 12 months)
- ACT school code: 0086. SAT school code: 4006.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as it becomes available Oct. 1, using the university’s institution code: 001082.
- NAU’s priority filing date for transfer students is Feb. 1 and Nov. 15 for first-year students.
- After you confirm your start date, a Student Service Coordinator will set up an appointment with an academic advisor to help you enroll.
- Some NAU degrees require a program application separate from your NAU application. Visit Program Applications for a list of these degrees and requirements.
Veteran and Military Connected Students
For information, guidance, and specific next steps view the Veteran and Military Connected Checklist – your resource for VA benefits, getting connected, academic resources, and more for all military-connected students: