NAU-Yuma Business blog
Program resources Accordion Closed
Find out what our students are saying Accordion Closed
View student testimonials for the programs we offer.
Take your degree to the next level
Our Technology Management program is designed to provide you with a general knowledge of management, organizational, and policy issues that impact the field of IT management.
This program is intended for those who seek opportunities to advance their career and expand their knowledge of leadership and technology issues in the IT area. Students will have the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills to accept a position with leadership responsibilities and be able to lead or manage technology projects.
*This program is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
Enjoy the flexibility of an online program
The Technology Management online degree program gives you the freedom to complete course work around your schedule, making it ideal for your busy lifestyle.
Bachelor of Applied Science with a specialization in Technology Management (120 hours). View the course catalog for course listings.
You must meet the following requirements to enter our Technology Management program:
- Complete an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in a computer- or technology-related field within the last ten years. View approved degrees.
- If an approved Associate Degree is in-progress and has not posted to your transcript you will need to submit a condensed portfolio as explained in the Program Application Packet.
- Submit a Professional Portfolio that demonstrates background and experience in a computer or IT-related field. View Portfolio Rubric.
Students transferring into the program may meet admission requirements by completing an AAS degree from an Arizona Community College which may satisfy the NAU liberal studies requirements.
All students must complete Northern Arizona University’s general graduation requirements which include Liberal Studies and Diversity coursework. These requirements can be met by completing approved individual courses or by completing the Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC) from an Arizona community college.
Apply online by clicking on the Undergraduate application link below.
- Complete the online application for NAU’s Undergraduate Admissions
$25 application fee
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
PO Box 4084
Flagstaff AZ 86011-4084
- If you do not have one of the pre-approved degrees listed in the link above and you would like to apply with a portfolio for the Interdisciplinary Studies degree, please complete the Technology Management program application and return all materials via email to Technology.Management@nau.edu.