Program resources Accordion Closed
Find out what our students are saying Accordion Closed
View student testimonials for the programs we offer.
You must meet the following requirements to enter the Bachelor of Business Administration program:
- Complete the following courses with a grade of C or better in each course:
- College Composition (ENG 105)
- College Algebra (MAT 110) OR Finite Mathematics (MAT 119)
- Brief Calculus (MAT 131)
- Business Law (BBA 205)
- Financial Accounting (BBA 255)
- Managerial Accounting (BBA 256)
- Information Technology and Literature (BBA 293)
- Quantitative Analysis (BBA 201)
- Microeconomics (BBA 284)
- Macroeconomics (BBA 285).
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Be admitted to Northern Arizona University. Please note that is possible to be admitted to NAU without being admitted to the Bachelor of Business Administration program. Contact an advisor for more information.
Students transferring into the program may meet admission requirements by completing an ABUS degree from an Arizona Community College which includes the AGEC-B which satisfies the NAU liberal studies requirement.
Students transferring into the program from California may meet the NAU liberal studies requirement by completing an IGETC at a California community college.
All students must complete the Northern Arizona University ethnic and global diversity requirements. These requirements may be met by completing courses at NAU or at other institutions.
Apply online by clicking on the Undergraduate application link below
Complete the online application for NAU’s Undergraduate Admissions
$25 application fee
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
PO Box 4084
Flagstaff AZ 86011-4084