Find your path to Northern Arizona University on Thursday, March 16, 2023. Come meet and explore your admission, degree options, and student services at NAU- Yuma. Start your admission application and you may be eligible to get an expedited admission decision.
- Find your path to Northern Arizona University.
- NAU is bringing representatives and a very special Lumberjack guest from across the university to your campus for this event.
- See how your credits will transfer to NAU.
- Receive an expedited admission decision (send your official high school transcript and register to the event for AWC college transcripts) * Apply prior to the event, register to obtain your AWC transcripts, and obtain your high school transcripts ahead of time or mail before the event. Add any other colleges attended.
- Explore Yuma NAU student resources and programs.
- Receive admissions application waiver.
- Get answers to all your questions.
Join the following events.
- 10:00 am-1:00 pm: NAU Program Information Fair (In-person) 3C Breezeway
- 11:30 am to 12:30 pm: NAU Virtual Transfer Information Session and Q&A
- 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm: NAU Virtual Admissions Application Workshop
If you complete your admissions application before the event, you could receive an expedited admissions decision; Contact the NAU Yuma Student Service Center at Building 3C, Second Floor (928) 317-6436 for additional support.
Don’t forget to obtain your official high school transcripts prior to the event to expedite the admissions decision process.
For additional questions email NAU.Yuma@nau.edu
NAU Transfer Events: https://nau.edu/admission/events-southern-western-arizona-region/