Find your team member
Your team member will guide you through every stage of your marketing project, from identifying and prioritizing your needs, to handing off your new assets and collateral.
Ready to up your marketing game? Get in touch today!
Client service managers
Our team of Client Service Managers support all NAU colleges and departments with all print, website, and marketing initiatives. Primary liaisons and points of contact.
McKenzie McLoughlin, Client Services Manager
- Student Affairs + Veteran and Military Services
- College of Education
- Support for Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI) initiatives
Heather F. Weisberger, Client Services Manager
- College of Arts and Letters
- Graduate College
Maxwell Perry, Client Services Manager
- College of the Environment, Forestry, and Natural Sciences
- College of Health and Human Services
Lacy Ravencraft, Assistant Director, Client Services
- University Advising/Academic Affairs/Provost Office
Diane Rechel, Communications Assistant Director
- Recruitment-based earned media stories
- Office of Native American Initiatives
Dena Stevens, Client Services Manager
- W.A. Franke College of Business/Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Statewide Recruitment (Statewide campuses + transfer pathways support; B2B/Professional for-credit cohort recruitment; NAU Yuma)
- Marketing support for special sessions (summer + winter terms)
Support for additional colleges/units
We are in the process of recruiting additional team members to support the following clients; please submit a marketing support request and we will assign a team member to support your request or project.
- College of Engineering, Informatics, and Applied Sciences (CEIAS)
- Social and Behavioral Sciences (SBS)
- Center for International Education (CIE)
How to engage with Marketing
If you do not have an account manager listed here, please call us at 928-523-1741 or email us at email@example.com.