Meet the NAU Marketing team
Find your team member
Your team member will guide you through every stage of your marketing project, from identifying and prioritizing your needs, to handing off your new assets and collateral.
Ready to up your marketing game? Get in touch today!
Client services team
Our team of Client Service Managers support all NAU colleges and departments with all print, website, and marketing initiatives. Primary liaisons and points of contact.
McKenzie McLoughlin, Client Services Manager
- Student Affairs + Veteran and Military Services
- College of Education
- Support for Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI) initiatives
Heather F. Weisberger, Client Services Manager
- College of Arts and Letters
- Graduate College
Maxwell Perry, Client Services Manager
- College of Health and Human Services
- Phoenix Bioscience Core and Healthcare projects
Lacy Ravencraft, Assistant Director, Client Services
- Academic Affairs/University Advising/Provost Office
- NAU Online
Diane Rechel, Communications Assistant Director
- Recruitment-based earned media stories
- Office of Native American Initiatives
Dena Stevens, Client Services Manager
- W.A. Franke College of Business/Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Statewide Recruitment (Statewide campuses + transfer pathways support; B2B/Professional for-credit cohort recruitment; NAU Yuma)
- Marketing support for special sessions (summer + winter terms)
Kelly Culbertson, Client Services Manager
- College of Social and Behavioral Sciences (SBS)
- Center for International Education (CIE)
Support for additional colleges/units
Not seeing a designated client service manager for your college or unit? Please submit a marketing support request and we will assign a team member to support your request or project.
How to engage with Marketing
Submit a marketing support request form. Or browse available marketing tools and resources, then reach out to your unit’s team member.
If you do not have an account manager listed here, please call us at 928-523-1741 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.