90/30 degree completion programs
NAU’s transfer-friendly bachelor’s degrees
You can transfer up to 90 lower-division college credits to Northern Arizona University. Then, complete the remaining 30 upper-division credits (10 courses) to finish your degree without relocating.
90 college credits + 30 NAU credits
Northern Arizona University is the only university in Arizona with 90/30 bachelor’s degree programs, allowing you to maximize your time and money while pursuing your degree.
Advantages of a 90/30 program
- Begin your career early. Earn stackable credentials, allowing you to be employed in your career field while finishing your bachelor’s degree. You can earn a certificate and an associate degree at the community college, then transfer to NAU and choose from a variety of bachelor’s degree completion programs.
- Flexible options. Northern Arizona University’s degree completion programs are available at convenient statewide locations throughout Arizona and online.
- Maximize your time: NAU’s classes are scheduled in a cohort. Your degree completion plan will be clearly defined, so you’ll know what classes to take and when. This will enable you to efficiently complete your university coursework in one year.
- Save money: This is an affordable path to earning a bachelor’s degree. Benefit from tuition cost savings at the community college, then pay for one year of NAU tuition at reduced rates, while you attend any of NAU’s statewide locations or online.
- Take the next step in your career: Earn a bachelor’s degree and be prepared for leadership and growth opportunities in your field.
- Transfer more credits: NAU accepts up to 90 transfer credits towards the degree completion program you choose—most degree completion programs at other universities only accept up to 64 transfer credits.
Northern Arizona University’s 90/30 degree completion programs span many disciplines, from career and technical education, to dental hygiene, to health sciences, to interdisciplinary studies, to nursing. Search the catalog for the complete list of the 90/30 degrees NAU offers.
2NAU: Your path to NAU
The 2NAU pathway program helps you stay on track toward earning your associate degree and bachelor’s degree by providing guidance to take the classes you need, when you need them. Additionally, 2NAU students can benefit from a potential scholarship opportunity upon admission. 2NAU is available to students attending Arizona community colleges and participating California community colleges, and provides a seamless transition from your community college to Northern Arizona University.
If you’re currently attending an Arizona community college, contact your Student Service Coordinator.
Each Arizona community college has a full-time NAU staff member who is ready to assist you. Find your NAU Student Service Coordinator.
If you’re currently attending college outside of Arizona or want to return to college and earn a bachelor’s degree, contact University Admissions.
The University Admissions team will guide you through the admissions process. Call 888-628-2968 or email us.