End of Spring 2016 Term Announcements:
- Degrees have been posted. Students, check your NAU email for notice of degree award or Notice of graduation deficiency
The Office of the Registrar manages student academic records and course enrollments on behalf of the university community.
If you’re a student, the Registrar's Office can help you:
- access class schedules
- add or drop classes
- access grades
- order and view transcripts
- change your major
- run a degree audit (academic advisement report)
- file for undergraduate graduation
- apply for undergraduate readmission to the university
- change undergraduate residency status
- and more!
You can do many of these things quickly and easily online with LOUIE
. We provide a wide range of services for academic departments and faculty as well.
We're committed to excellent service and continued improvement. Please feel free to contact us with your feedback and input.