As an NAU Online student, your education is in your control. Everything from the pace of your classes to the places you study can be adjusted to fit your needs. We’ve spent the last 20 years perfecting the online program format and here are some of the things you can expect.
Tools you need to be successful
We offer numerous resources for online students. These include:
- Technical support – The Student Technology Center offers 24/7 IT support during the fall and spring semesters and daytime-hour support in the summertime.
- Online library resources – The NAU Cline Library provides online access to journals, e-books, Google Scholar, and other resources. You can even chat live with Cline librarians.
- Tutoring – Need assistance with science, math, or writing? NAU’s Student Learning Centers will connect you with an online tutor who can help.
- Peer Mentors – All new online students are automatically assigned a Jacks Online peer mentor. Mentors are current NAU online students who can answer questions, share resources, and help connect you to the NAU community.
- Campus resources – You can also tap the resources of your local NAU campus, including computer labs, in-person tutoring, IT help, and more.