This scholarship is available to students participating in an Arizona community college 2NAU program. Note that students who received this award in previous academic years must adhere to the criteria from the year they were awarded.
- Award amount: $1,000 per term
- Multiple scholarship awards: This scholarship can be combined with other tuition scholarships as long as it does not exceed the cost of the out of state portion of tuition. Note that this scholarship is not applicable to the Personalized Learning Program.
- How to apply/deadline: Transfer students are automatically evaluated for this award upon admission and evaluation of transfer credits.
- Complete at least two terms in a 2NAU program; students may apply for admission to NAU in second term.
- At least 45 transferrable credit hours accepted at NAU
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative transfer GPA
- Accept offer of admission by May 1
- Enroll as a full-time student
- Renewable for one additional year with continuous enrollment, fall and spring semesters only. Summer and winter terms are excluded.
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative NAU GPA.