An efficient path to an NAU degree
Northern Arizona University’s innovative 2NAU program partners with state and regional community colleges to offer you an affordable and convenient path to your bachelor’s degree.
You’ll maximize your college credits at a participating community college, then transfer seamlessly to NAU to complete your bachelor’s degree in Flagstaff, online, or at a statewide location. You’ll work closely with your NAU representative, who will help you stay on track as you complete your community college coursework.
- Affordable – Pay lower community college tuition rates while earning credits toward your NAU degree.
- Involved – Access NAU resources, guidance, and mentoring.
- Seamless – Enjoy a smooth transition to NAU when you have completed your community college courses.
- Scholarship – Receive a merit-based 2NAU scholarship.
Sign up for 2NAU as early as possible to ensure a smooth transfer experience and take advantage of scholarship opportunities.
Participating 2NAU community colleges
- Arizona Western College
- Central Arizona College
- Chandler-Gilbert Community
- Cochise College
- Coconino Community College
- Diné College
- Eastern Arizona College
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- Gateway Community College
- Glendale Community College
- Mesa Community College
- Mohave Community College
- Northland Pioneer College
- Paradise Valley Community College
- Phoenix College
- Pima Community College
- Rio Salado Community College
- Tohono O’odham Community College
- Scottsdale Community College
- South Mountain Community College
- Yavapai College
- Chaffey College
- Cuyamaca College
- Grossmont College
- Imperial Valley College
- Irvine Valley College
- Palomar College
- Saddleback College
- Dodge City Community College
NAU 90/30 programs
Through 2NAU, you can also pursue your bachelor’s degree using a 90/30 program. These degrees allow you to complete 90 credits at a participating community college before completing the final 30 credits at NAU.