National & International Scholarships and Fellowships
Nationally competitive scholarships and fellowships not only bring a financial award, but also prestige that helps you build a distinguished career, permanent membership in a network of outstanding professionals, and life-changing experiences. The Office of National and International Scholarships and Fellowships (NISF) assists all NAU students in the nationally competitive scholarship process.
Competitive applications typically require 3+ months of preparation, so starting early is crucial!
National Scholarships Assistance
Contact the National Scholarships Success Coordinator for a Discovery Appointment:
- Explore your study and career goals and how to start applying for nationally competitive scholarships.
- Review recommended National Scholarship internal and external deadlines and nomination processes.
- Connect with resources across campus to make your national application competitive.
NAU Scholarships and Study Abroad Assistance
NISF does not administer university scholarships, state, or federal financial aid.
- For assistance with Federal financial aid and university scholarships contact the NAU Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- For assistance with study abroad programs and scholarships contact the NAU Center for International Education.