The official NAU identification card
Learn what JacksCard is all about
The JacksCard serves as the official Northern Arizona University identification card for students, faculty, staff and affiliates.
The JacksCard combines many features* and services access all on one card:
- Cline library privileges
- Building access
- Meal plans, JacksDebit Express (JDE) and Dining Dollars
- Student health facilities
- Recreational facilities
- Charge privileges at university bookstore
- Admission to athletic events
- University transit
- Student legal services
*Please note that many of these services are only available for full-time students.
JacksCards are integrated with antenna coils and electronic chips. Please take care of your card and avoid damaging it by following these rules:
- Do NOT punch any holes. The new JacksCard has upgraded technology throughout the card. If any holes are punched in the card, it will no longer work and the cardholder will be assessed the $25 replacement fee.
- Do not bend your card.
- Do not use your card as an ice scraper or scraping tool.
Fall & Spring hours
- Monday – Friday
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Deposit or check balance
Suspend JacksCard online
- Has your JacksCard been misplaced or stolen? You can now deactivate your card online.
- To reactivate your card, you must visit the JacksCard Office in person.
Problems getting into your residence hall? Call Residence Life at:
- If the card beeps three times when you swipe it at the residence hall, call Residence Life.
- If the card doesn’t beep when swiped, come to the JacksCard Office.