How to apply
Steps for Admission and Registration
- Get connected with an advisor by emailing or calling:
- Call a NAU Student Services Coordinator prior to applying to determine if you qualify for this program and to help get you started.
- The advisor will ask you to forward unofficial transcripts (or copies) of your college work so far prior to your official phone or online advising session. This gives the advisor time to prepare your degree evaluation. The evaluation will show how your transfer credit will apply and the courses you will need to take to complete the B.S. Health Sciences degree.
- Complete the NAU application
- Go to /admissions/how-to-apply/ scroll down to Transfer and click on the arrow, then click on Apply Now: Online & Community Campuses
- Contact your prior colleges and have them submit sealed, official transcripts to:
- NAU Undergraduate Admission
PO Box 4084
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4084
- If you are 24 years old or younger and have not completed a regionally accredited associate’s degree, you must send an official high school transcript as well.
- Complete the Health Sciences Program Application
- Go to https://www2.nau.edu/~hsdl-p/application.php use program menu to select Bachelor of Science in Medical Assisting
- If desired, apply for financial aid
- Go to nau.edu/finaid to get started
- Call (602) 728-9506 or 1 (800) 426-8315 if you have questions
- Upon notification of admission, contact your NAU advisor for assistance choosing and enrolling in classes.