Your career starts here
Welcome to the W. A. Franke College of Business Career Development Office. We’re committed to helping business students prepare for and succeed in the real world. We offer a multitude of resources, workshops, and professional skill-building opportunities to ensure that you are ready for anything—during and after your time here.
The Career Development Office helps you create a bridge to your future.
The CDO facilitates
- Internship and job opportunities
- Career Exploration Days
- Executive Job Shadowing opportunities
- Career planning resources
- Job search assistance
- Resume review
- Job and internship openings
- Skype room by appointment
- Internship for academic credit
The CDO invests time in various means to communicate this information to you in an effort to keep you up-to-date on all of the opportunities the FCB offers you to help you create the bridge to your future.