boundaryless@NAU enhances the NAU experience by preparing students to thrive in a dynamic world and job market, identify opportunity and solutions amidst challenges, and build a successful life and career. We aim to:
- Inspire: excite creativity, curiosity, and a desire to discover and explore emerging opportunities
- Educate: build a critical thinking mindset and mindset through a focus on innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership, problem solving, communication, quantitative reasoning, and ethical citizenship, and more
- Connect: develop interdisciplinary relationships between ideas, people, and resources to solve problems.
- Classes have moved to online deliver for the remainder of Spring Semester, this includes ITG 121 and all certificate courses.
- Classes have moved online, starting 3/23/2020. While the NAU mountain campus will remain open boundaryless@NAU and the Commons (located in the University Union) will be going virtual. To inquire about the program or set up a video conference please email: boundaryless@NAU.edu.
- See nau.edu/coronavirus for the most up-to-date guidance from NAU leadership.
How do I get involved?
In collaboration with:
NAU College of Arts and Letters
NAU W.A. Franke College of Business
NAU College of the Environment, Forestry, and Natural Sciences
NAU College of Engineering, Informatics, and Applied Sciences
NAU Honors College
NAU Cline Library
NAU College of Education
NAU College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
NAU College of Health and Human Services
Enhance your education through research, scholarly or creative activity
Visit the Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity to get started today