What can you do with an athletic training degree?
- Injury/Illness Prevention and Wellness Protection
- Clinical Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Immediate and Emergency Care
- Treatment and Rehabilitation
- Organizational and Professional Health and Well-Being
Master of Science in Athletic TrainingOur MSAT program is accredited by CAATE. Our MS in Athletic Training will provide you with the knowledge and skills to earn your master's degree, and prepare you to be eligible to sit for the BOC Certification Exam to become a certified athletic trainer. Certified athletic trainers are medical experts in preventing, recognizing, managing, and rehabilitating injuries from physical activity. Receiving your Master of Science in Athletic Training from Northern Arizona University will prepare you to:
- pass the national Board of Certification (BOC) examination to become a Certified Athletic Trainer View three -year aggregate first time pass rates on BOC exam for our previous Master's students!
- succeed in the real world through clinical proficiencies courses with athletes, athletic trainers, physicians and therapists
- be exemplary at the state, district, and national levels through your skills and high standard of ethics
- be a leader in sports medicine allied healthcare professions