Next Steps to Enrollment
Once you’ve been admitted to NAU as an online student
- Confirm your term and online status to secure your place in our next class.
- Submit official transcripts from each community college or university you have attended or are currently attending. Visit Transfer Admission Requirements for high school transcript and GED score requirements.
- Send to:
Northern Arizona University
Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation
PO Box 4084
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4084
3. Submit Your Test Scores (if you’ve attended high school in the past 12 months)
- ACT school code: 0086. SAT school code: 4006.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as it becomes available Oct. 1, using the university’s institution code: 001082.
- NAU’s priority filing date for transfer students is Feb. 1 and Nov. 15 for first-year students.
- After you confirm your start date, a Student Service Coordinator will set up an appointment with an academic advisor to help you enroll.
- Some NAU degrees require a program application separate from your NAU application. Visit Program Applications for a list of these degrees and requirements.
Veteran and active military students should also complete the following steps:
- For information and guidance, get in touch with NAU’s Veteran Success Center – your resource for VA benefits, getting connected, academic resources, and more for all military-connected students: • firstname.lastname@example.org • (928) 523-VETS(8387) • nau.edu/vets
2. Initiate Your Military/VA Benefits
- Visit nau.edu/vets and follow the steps on the applicable New & Transfer Student Checklists. Be sure to go through each step and submit all required documentation.
- If you’re an out-of state veteran or active duty member, you might be eligible for in-state tuition. Review eligibility and learn how to submit documentation.
Questions about the admissions process at NAU?
888-628-0040 • email@example.com