Next Steps to Enrollment
Once you’ve been admitted to NAU as an online student
- Submit official transcripts from each community college or university you have attended or are currently attending. Visit Transfer Admission Requirements for high school transcript and GED score requirements.
- Send to:
Northern Arizona University
Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation
PO Box 4084
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4084
3. Submit Your Test Scores (if you’ve attended high school in the past 12 months)
- ACT school code: 0086. SAT school code: 4006.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as it becomes available Oct. 1, using the university’s institution code: 001082.
- NAU’s priority filing date for transfer students is Nov. 15 for first-year students and Feb. 1.
5. Complete Orientation and Enroll
- After you accept your offer of admission to NAU, a Student Service Coordinator will reach out to you with information on completing Orientation and will also set up an appointment with an academic advisor to help you enroll.
- Some NAU degrees require a program application separate from your NAU application. Visit Program Applications for a list of these degrees and requirements.
Veteran and active military students should also complete the following steps:
- For information and guidance, get in touch with NAU’s Veteran Success Center – your resource for VA benefits, getting connected, academic resources, and more for all military-connected students: • email@example.com • (928) 523-VETS(8387)
2. Initiate Your Military/VA Benefits
- To initiate your benefits, you must submit your classes for certification each term or every time you change your schedule. DoDTA users do not need to certify, but must submit tuition assistance authorization to DoDTA@nau.edu.
- If you’re an out-of state veteran or active duty member, you might be eligible for in-state tuition. Review eligibility and learn how to submit documentation.