Next Steps to Enrollment
Once you’ve been admitted to NAU as an online student:
- Confirm your term and online status to secure your place in our next class.
- Submit official transcripts from each community college or university you have attended or are currently attending. Visit Transfer Admission Requirements for high school transcript and GED score requirements.
Northern Arizona University
PO Box 4084
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4084
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as it becomes available April. 1, using the university’s institution code: 001082.
- NAU’s priority filing date for transfer and first-year students is April. 1.
4. Complete Orientation and Enroll
- After you confirm your start date, a Student Service Coordinator will set up an appointment with an academic advisor to help you enroll.
- Some NAU degrees require a program application separate from your NAU application. Visit Program Applications for a list of these degrees and requirements.
6. Verify state benefit eligibility
Veteran and active military should also complete the following steps:
1. Connect with the Veteran Success Center
- For information and guidance, get in touch with NAU’s Veteran Success Center—your resource for VA benefits, getting connected, academic resources, and more. Contact us at email@example.com or (928) 523-VETS(8387)
2. Initiate your military/VA benefits
- Follow the steps on the applicable New and Transfer Student Checklists. Be sure to go through each step and submit all required documentation.
3. Check your instate residency status
- If you’re out-of-state veteran or active duty member, you might be eligible for in-state tuition. Visit Veteran and Military Services for eligibility and to learn how to submit documentation.
Questions about the admissions process at NAU?
928-523-5511 • firstname.lastname@example.org