How and when to apply as an NAU non-degree-seeking student
You’ll apply as an undergraduate non-degree-seeking student if you want to take six or fewer credits or want to take classes for personal enrichment without earning a degree.
- Non-degree students may enroll in six credits or fewer.
- The university will not accept more than 15 credits earned while you are enrolled as a part-time, non-degree student.
- Financial aid is not available to part-time, non-degree-seeking students.
- Course selection may be limited based on prerequisite requirements.
- You’ll pay a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- You do not need to submit transcripts.
Questions about applying to NAU?
(888) 628-2968 • email@example.com