Bring your future closer
Through innovative “2NAU” partnerships with community colleges across the state, you’ll find a seamless way to earn an affordable and respected NAU bachelor’s degree. And you’ll find a network of support every step of the way.
Affordable – pay lower tuition rates while earning credits toward your NAU degree.
Involved – You’ll have access to many NAU resources, guidance and mentoring.
Seamless – Begin your coursework at a participating community college, then transfer and finish your degree at NAU.
Begin Your Journey 2NAU
Contact the 2NAU coordinator at a participating community college to get started today! Be sure to ask about scholarships specifically for 2NAU students.
Track Your NAU Degree Progress & Create a Plan
Chart your course, compare degrees, and create a plan for your 2NAU journey using Jacks Path.
Participating 2NAU Community Colleges
- Arizona Western College
- Central Arizona College
- Chandler-Gilbert Community
- Cochise College
- Coconino Community College
- Dine College
- Eastern Arizona College
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- Gateway Community College
- Glendale Community College
- Mesa Community College
- Mohave Community College
- Northland Pioneer College
- Paradise Valley Community College
- Phoenix College
- Pima Community College
- Rio Salado Community College
- Tohono O’odham Community College
- Scottsdale Community College
- South Mountain Community College
- Yavapai College
90-30 NAU Transfer Credit Program
Transfer 90 credits from another school, then earn your NAU degree with 30 more.