- Fall 2018 term begins on August 27, 2018.
- The Administrative Requests deadline for the Fall 2018 term for M16 classes is September 5, 2018.
- Shorter sessions have prorated deadlines. Please refer to the Session Deadlines for specific dates.
- Multi-Term Enrollment is here! Review the Multi-Term Enrollment webpage for more information.
- Spring 2018 degrees began posting on May 23, 2018.
- If you have not received your degree, please contact your academic advisor for assistance.
The Office of the Registrar manages student academic records and course enrollments on behalf of the university community.
If you’re a student, the Registrar's Office can help you:
- access class schedules
- add or drop classes
- access grades
- order and view transcripts
- change your major
- run a degree audit (academic advisement report)
- file for undergraduate graduation
- apply for undergraduate readmission to the university
- and more!
You can do many of these things quickly and easily online with LOUIE
. We provide a wide range of services for academic departments and faculty as well.
We're committed to excellent service and continued improvement. Please feel free to contact us with your feedback and input.