If you are having a problem with your computer or another device, the Student Technology Center offers a walk-in center where you can drop off your device for repair. Some of the problems that we can attempt to resolve are:
- Virus and spyware removal
- Crashing and "Blue Screens"
- Slow performance
- Windows/Mac OS re-installations
- Limited data recovery procedures
- ResNet and network connection issues
We can also perform some hardware replacements or upgrades if you purchase the hardware component and bring it the Student Technology Center. Please contact us for more information.
You must bring your computer to the Student Technology Center for repairs. We are located on south campus in building #28, Cline Library, in The Studios.