Student Resources

  Female Student at Graduation 

Academic Advising

Click here for a quick list of advising contacts by Department/Degree.

Find your degree progression plan by choosing the year you began attending Northern Arizona University.


View the scholarships available to students in the College of Health and Human Services.

The US Department of Health and Human Services has loan, loan forgiveness, and scholarship programs for healthcare workers who work in underserved areas.

Residential Learning Communities

If you are a first year student and interested in career development and academic help, the Health and Human Services Residential Learning Community can nurture your interest in the field.

Native American Success

If you are  a prospective or enrolled Native American student in the College of Health and Human Services, you can benefit from faculty mentors, childcare vouchers, cultural activities, and more.

International Study

Getting work experience and education abroad is a great way to put your knowledge and skills to the test. In the past, we’ve done summer heath and healthcare systems programs in rural Tanzania, Kenya, and Guatemala.  A program in India will start in 2011.

You can find information about current programs, the application process, financial aid, what to expect abroad, and more, at the university’s Center for International Education.

Career Development

Northern Arizona University partners with ed2go to provide you with extra job skill training. You can find healthcare and fitness programs that are accessible anywhere via the web.

College of Health and Human Services Student Credentials Application

Current students can view the credentials necessary for the program they are enrolled in, and access their uploaded health and safety certification documents.  Click here

Student Learning Outcomes

The Student Learning Outcomes website displays the links to University Learning Outcomes and the Degree Program Student Learning Outcomes.  Click here to review these pages and all that they have to offer.

Undergraduate Symposium, Graduate Symposium and the 3 Minute Research Presentation (3MRP)

Use these links to register to present a poster at the Undergraduate Symposium or the Graduate Student Government Poster Symposium. Graduate students may additionally wish to submit an abstract for the 3 Minute Research Presentation (3MRP)