Inclusion & Multicultural Services (IMS) creates and fosters an all-inclusive campus community that cultivates a safe and welcoming environment for underrepresented student populations. IMS promotes academic and personal growth, through mentoring, multicultural and LGBTQA programs, and campus wide initiatives. Our department instills a respect for diversity through our commitment to equity and justice.
Inclusion and Multicultural Services is committed towards creating an inclusive, affirming and just campus community.
What's Happening In IMS
- September 4, 12:30 – 5 PM
- Establish personal connections with peers and student leaders from diverse identities
- Engage with identity and culturally specific resources
- Learn skills to navigate college life
- Discover leadership opportunities on campus
T.E.A.M. is a Peer Mentor Program designed to provide a supportive experience for the personal and intellectual development for first year underrepresented students at Northern Arizona University. The specific objective is to provide a continuing orientation to the college and community life, to help students develop a sense of belonging, and to help students identify positively with the institution.