NAU Career Development
The mission of NAU Career Development is to empower students and alumni to confidently navigate their careers as citizens of an evolving and global world. We achieve our mission through the following goals.
lasts a lifetime and NAU is committed to supporting you along
the way! Click here for ideas of what you can do each year at NAU to support your career journey.
Our community partners help our students with challenges beyond the scope of our service offerings. The organizations listed on the first page can help Flagstaff residents in need of career guidance and resources.
Career Steps Online Lessons
Find links to each Career Steps Lesson, self-enrollment BBLearn links and individual grading rubrics.
Career Advising Walk-In Hours
- Tuesday-Thursday: Noon-2 pm
- Friday: 10 am-4 pm
- Last day for walk-in is Friday, May 5 from 10 am-3 pm
- Resume & cover letter reviews
- Job search strategies
- Mock interviews
- Career exploration & assessment
Request a Career Development workshop here
- How to write a stand-out resume
- How to interview like a pro
- Job search strategies
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- True Colors
- Choose Your Own Identity
- Career and graduate schools fairs
- Employer information sessions & tables
- On-campus interviews
- Panels and guest speakers
NAU Career Development maintains this web site as a service to NAU students and alumni for their career development and employment seeking efforts:
- The presence of employer/job information on this web site does not indicate an endorsement or recommendation from NAU or NAU Career Development (“NAU”).
- It is the user’s sole responsibility to ensure that any employment opportunity found with an organization listed here or anywhere else meets the user’s personal standards of safety, integrity, and quality as well as the user’s academic and professional goals. For more information on how to evaluate employment opportunities, view this Prezi for tips on how to spot scams.
- NAU provides third party links only in good faith and as a resource to support the career and professional development of students and alumni. NAU is not responsible for the contents of any linked web site, and the accuracy of such web sites is not guaranteed by NAU. By using the NAU web site, the user agrees that NAU has assumed no liability for acts or omissions by third parties or for material supplied by third parties, and the user further agrees to waive any and all claims against NAU based upon the actions of those third parties or based upon NAU maintaining this web site.
Connect with us