Contact the Department of Business and Administration
Department of Business & Administration webpage
Spanish for Business, Minor*
Students can complete a Spanish for Business Minor online. Our flexible schedule allows students to complete this Minor in one or two semesters. Please talk to an advisor about this option.
*This program is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- This minor is not intended for Business majors and must be earned in conjunction with a Bachelor’s degree in another discipline.
- No more than 8 units of credit-by-exam may count toward this minor.
- Students who have passed SPA 101 and SPA 102 by taking courses or a CLEP examination may enter directly to BBA 387. In order to complete the 18 units required for this minor, such students will be given the option to take two additional Spanish courses at the 200 or above level (CLEP exam 201 and 202 may be used), or to challenge SPA 303 and SPA 304W by examination. (Exam application fees will apply) .
- This minor is not available for students with the following majors:
- Business Administration
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Technology Management
- Be aware that some courses may have prerequisites that you must also take. For prerequisite information click on the course or see your advisor.