Program resources Accordion Closed
Assessment outcomes Accordion Closed
Find out what our students are saying Accordion Closed
Start your career in business with NAU
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree at NAU is a challenging program that will provide you with real-world experience in today’s competitive work place. It will also prepare you for a rewarding career or create a solid path to a graduate degree. This program teaches future leaders how to compete globally in both the public and private sectors.
Our students pursue careers and interests in finance, management, ethics, environmental sustainability, entrepreneurship, and more.
The value of an ACBSP accredited program
NAU’s Bachelor of Business Administration program gained further prestige by earning ACBSP accreditation. This additional program-specific accreditation promotes relevancy and currency in all of the courses required for the program.
BBA courses focus on real-life training
Find out how a BBA marketing course incorporates real-life training into the curriculum.
A flexible program
The BBA program offers maximum flexibility with courses delivered by highly-qualified faculty online or on campus at many of our statewide sites.
Challenge your mind, achieve your ambition
In the program you will learn to:
- think creatively and strategically
- analyze and decipher real-world challenges
- become an effective team builder
- develop strong written and oral communication skills
- compete in a global market
The skills you learn in the program will help you:
- use decision-making tools and theories to solve problems
- employ effective strategies for the global marketplace
- utilize and apply financial information
- understand the relationship of social responsibility, environmental sustainability, and profitability in business settings
Bachelor of Business Administration program overview
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree program is a 120-hour program that includes 33 hours of coursework in the area of Business Administration and 23-33 hours of coursework in your chosen emphasis area. Please view the NAU Course Catalog for course offerings.