It is never too early! Enroll in English 100 for Spring 2019!
English 100 is a 1-credit, P/F class that requires the completion of 12 appointments.
Each English 100 student is paired with a dedicated Writing Assistant at the University Writing Commons (UWC) to improve and to refresh their writing skills throughout the term.
Students are expected to bring writing prompts, drafts, and ideas for constructive feedback and guidance from the Writing Assistant. If you don’t have a draft, just bring in your assignment and plan on talking though an outline.
How to register for English 100
- Log onto Louie.
- Click “Enroll” on the sidebar of your Student Center.
- Select the term you want to enroll in (For example, Spring 2019).
- Register for ENG 100 (#2163) through LOUIE and check that it appears on your class schedule.
How to sign up for your weekly writing appointment
- Schedule your weekly appointment before the semester starts
- Friday, January 11th in the Liberal Arts Building, Room 120, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Schedule your weekly appointment time during the 1st week of the spring semester
- Monday, January 14th through Thursday, January 17th at the Cline Library, Room 240 between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
The last day to register for ENG 100 is Thursday, January 17th 2019
Writing session appointments for Fall 2019 are available in six campus locations:
- Health & Learning Center – 3rd Floor, Green Scene Café
- Office of Inclusion – University Fieldhouse, Kaibab room
- Cline Library – 2nd Floor, Room 240
- South Academic Success Center – du Bois, Room 140
- Cowden Hall – Lobby
- Allen Hall – Lobby
English 100 is not a prerequisite and is not required for English 105. If you are looking for required tutoring, please contact Rachel.Koch@nau.edu and ask about English 107.