New University Policies
Recently adopted policies in the new format
The policies listed below have been implemented in the manner described in Northern Arizona University’s new policy on policies and elsewhere on this site. You may contact the Responsible Executive or Responsible Office listed in each policy with any questions, comments, or concerns. Or use the feedback form.
- Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources
- Clear Bags and Prohibited Items at Select Events
- City of Flagstaff Banner Programs
- Conditions of Faculty Service
- Conducting University Surveys
- Data Classification and Handling
- Development and Administration of University Policies
- Information Security
- Information Security Awareness Training
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella Immunization Requirement
- Printing Services
- Student Disciplinary Procedures
- Student Disciplinary Records
- Student Sexual or Gender-Based Harassment and Sexual Misconduct
- Tobacco-Free Campus
View the FAQ for quick answers to common questions about University Policies.
Use the feedback form to provide input about a policy document or this library.