- Poster presentations and exhibits will be held in the Union Fieldhouse.
- Oral presentations and performances will be held in the conference rooms of the Union.
- You are required to stay for the entire session when you are presenting.
- Dress professionally, you will be interacting with people from across the university as well as the community. It is an important way to make a good impression and potential connection.
- Bring only the essentials: a water bottle, any flyers or handouts you may need for your presentation, a backup of your oral presentation, and your phone and wallet just in case.
This year we are happy to announce that every presentation will be reviewed and receive feedback from a faculty, staff, grad student or external judge. The rubrics that will be used to review your presentation will be available online.
To find information about poster and oral presentations, please visit our website. You will find templates and helpful hints on creating your presentations.
In order to help you with presenting your research we have several workshops to help prepare you for the symposium: