Apply now to the BSW program
Earn your Bachelor of Social Work at Northern Arizona University
Do you want a career dedicated to enhancing the well-being of all people, and supporting the empowerment of vulnerable, oppressed, and impoverished populations? Social workers approach their work from the strengths perspective, while also looking at the individual within their environment. Social workers advocate for social change and become involved in the political process.
With our CSWE-accredited BSW degree program, you can become a licensed generalist social worker in many states. Demand for social workers is projected to grow significantly, and diverse opportunities are available to qualified social workers.
Applicants must have:
- at least 24 units, including SW 220, with a grade of B or better
- a minimum grade point average of 2.25
- or special permission from the admission committee
- Complete the social work online application. Which will include:
- Email addresses for 2 references
- Answer questions pertaining to your experience and understanding of social work.
- To start in the spring semester: October 1
- To start in the fall or summer semester: February 1
- To start in the fall semester: June 1