Campus Heights is home to the International House – known more commonly as I-House. This dynamic community houses both international students and American students who are passionate about global issues and interested in learning about diverse cultures. I-House residents have the opportunity to develop friendships with students from a variety of countries around the world, participate in unique events together, and practice foreign languages with native speakers. Visit the International House homepage to learn more about the community and application process.
Apartment features Accordion Closed
Campus Heights is undergoing renovations this summer (2021). Including all new LVT flooring, new shower inserts, and new furniture. Visit South Village to view similar improvements.
- Bathroom dimensions approximately: one bedroom 98″ x 59″ two bedroom 108″ x 58″
- Living area dimensions approximately: one bedroom 208″ x 182″ two bedroom 193″ x 223″
- One bedroom, one bathroom with two students (shared bedroom)
- Two bedroom, one bathroom, with two students (Two private bedrooms)
- Ethernet and Wifi
- Carpet in rooms and Living area. Laminate in bathroom and kitchen.
- Bedroom dimensions approximately: one bedroom 121″ x 105″ , two bedroom 147″ x 105″, and 116″ x 188″
- Loftable twin bed per resident (mattress 36″x 80″x 7″)
- One storage dresser per resident. 3 drawers per dresser. drawers measure 29″x29″
- Built-in closet per room 82″x73″
- Desk with chair and storage per resident
- Full-size refrigerator
- Table with chairs
- Raised bar with stools
- Full-size stove
Living Area Features
- Sectional couch
- Coffee table
- End table
Community features Accordion Closed
- Central laundry room
- Main community lounge
- Front desk at McKay community center
- Gazebo at campus heights and McKay.
- Outdoor grill at McKay
- Mailboxes located at Campus Heights
- Game room at McKay community center