South Village apartments
South Village is a diverse community of upper-division students, including returning sophomores, international students, and students with families. The community includes convenient onsite laundry facilities and a community center with front desk, computer lab, kitchen and TV area.
Eligibility for family housing
- Family housing is based on space availability. Submitting an application does not guarantee that housing will be offered during the requested period.
- Apartments are assigned by date of application, requested dates of occupancy, and academic level (with priority given to freshmen).
- If housing is offered and accepted, an application fee will be charged to your student LOUIE account.
- As the contract resident, you must remain a full-time registered student to be eligible for family housing.
- Family housing is limited to immediate family members only, including spouse and/or children under 18 years of age, with a maximum of five (5) total occupants.
Apartment and hall features Accordion Closed
- beds available upon request
- dresser, closet and ceiling fan in each bedroom
- bathroom with a shower, sink, and mirror
- linen closet
- kitchen with a refrigerator, gas stove, sink, and table with four chairs
- carpet in bedrooms and living room
- laundry facilities
- community center with front desk, computer lab, kitchen and TV area
- playground equipment
- basketball court
- grills and picnic tables
All utilities are included in rent, which include:
- high-speed wired and wireless internet
Room dimensions Accordion Closed
2 bedroom large
- common space: 241″ x 147″
- bedroom A: 120″ x 152″
- bedroom B: 149″ x 113″
- bathroom: 83″ x 57″
2 bedroom small
- common space: 277″ x 204″
- bedroom A: 123″ x 120″
- bedroom B: 148″ x 120″
- bathroom: 83″ x 57″
Family floor plan A – top view
Family floor plan A – sliced view
Family floor plan B – top view
Family floor plan B – sliced view
Rent & making payments Accordion Closed
Rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE account at the beginning of each semester.
|Rent 2019-2020||(effective August 1, 2019)|
|South Village - 2 bedroom||$965|
|South Village - 2 bedroom large||$1,066|
|*Payments are due the 1st of each month|
How to pay
Visit Student and Departmental Account Services for payment options.
South Village staff Accordion Closed
South Village Apartments is managed by a professional Residence Hall Director (RHD) responsible for overall complex administration, maintenance, activities, programming, student assistance, and community standards.
The RHD supervises a group of Resident Assistants (RAs), paraprofessional student staff trained to advise and assist students, plan activities, provide resources facilitators, and maintain community standards.