Contract terms and conditions
Residence hall & meal plan contractual conditions
- 2018-2019 Single Student Contract Terms
- 2019-2020 Single Student Contract Terms
- Family Housing Contract Terms
- Summer Housing Contract Terms
*Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) is necessary to view and print contract terms and petition to terminate contract form.
Terminating the housing contract
The housing contract is binding for the entire academic year, both fall and spring semesters. Students are legally responsible for the financial fulfillment of this contractual agreement. Students may submit a request to terminate the housing contract in the housing portal and are charged the semester only rate. Request to terminate this contract is considered only for the following five reasons: Official Withdrawal, Marriage, Not Registered for Classes, Graduating and Non-local NAU programs. It is your responsibility to supply all required documentation.
The contracted resident must give thirty days notice to terminate their contract by submitting an intent to vacate through the housing portal. Failure to submit thirty days notice will result in the resident being charged a full thirty days rent.
- Our educational philosophy
- Standards of Residence
- Overview of student conduct process
- Student conduct sanctions
- Community Advisory Board (CAB)
- NAU Network Acceptable Use policy
- Student Code of Conduct
- Missing Student Notification policy
- Safe Working and Learning Environment Policy
- Upper division housing rates
- Residential colleges housing rates
- Family housing rates