Sending Money To Your Student


How do I send money to a student?

We advise you to deposit the funds directly into their checking, savings or JacksDebit Express (JDE) card.

Your student's JacksDebit Express (JDE) and Dining Dollars accounts work with all university ID cards!

Funds can be directly deposited into their JDE card at the NAU JacksCard website.

If family members want to send money we suggest sending a check by certified mail DO NOT SEND CASH.