Mission and Program Goals
To create transformational educational experiences and empower graduates to provide patient-centered value-based care to improve the health and quality of life for those they serve.
- The program will provide students with the knowledge and skills related to physical therapy practice to provide value-driven and consumer-centric physical therapy services that represent best practices.
- The program will provide students with the skills to acquire, interpret, and apply the best available evidence in the provision of physical therapy services.
- The program will provide students with knowledge and skills related to collaborative practice, advocacy, and the recognition of health disparities.
- The program will encourage students and faculty to participate in activities and organizations that advance the profession of physical therapy.
- The program faculty will participate in the governance of the Program, College, and University and through their leadership, contribute to the program’s recognition locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally.